Welcome to signac’s documentation!¶
The signac framework aids in the management of large and heterogeneous data spaces.
It provides a simple and robust data model to create a well-defined indexable storage layout for data and metadata. This makes it easier to operate on large data spaces, streamlines post-processing and analysis and makes data collectively accessible.
- An illustration of signac‘s data model.
- Instructions on how to install the signac package.
- Compact demonstration of the implementation of a computational workflow.
- A complete introduction to the framework’s major components.
- Quick Reference
- Brief overview of the core functions, to serve as reference.
- How to cite signac
- Instructions on how to acknowledge this software in publications.
- The complete API reference.