Welcome to the signac framework documentation!¶
The signac framework supports researchers in managing project-related data with a well-defined indexable storage layout for data and metadata. This streamlines post-processing and analysis and makes data collectively accessible.
This is the overall framework documentation. It provides a comprehensive overview on what you can do with packages that are part of the signac framework. If you are new to signac, the best place to start is to read the Concept and the Tutorial.
- Topic Guides
- Packages (API)
- How to migrate (change) the data space schema.
- How to initialize with replica indices
- How to define parameter-dependent operations
- How to integrate signac-flow with MATLAB or other software without Python interface
- How to implement MPI-parallelized operations
- How to enforce the execution of a specific operation for debugging
- How to run in containerized environments
- How to create multiple execution environments for operations